Rada Quest Guilds
Guilds are not yet available and this is a work in progress, so this information may change.
Players can launch their own Guild or join existing Guilds.
To launch a Guild, a Rada Land card is needed. These cards are assigned to the Light and Shadow factions and are organized into rarities with different attributes (common, rare, ultra-rare and legendary).
Guild membership provides various rights and benefits:
- The construction of advanced buildings.
- Obtaining certain upgrades and artifacts for those buildings.
- Variable bonuses to the production of basic buildings (depending on land rarity).
- Right to participate in guild events.
- Right to benefit from guild advantages and/or rewards in guild events according to rankings (variable, depending on land rarity).
Likewise, guild membership also implies some obligations:
- The guild owner may apply a ownership fee to guild members ranging from 0% to 20% of the member's production of basic buildings. This fee will be assigned at the owner's discretion and will be limited by the rarity of the land.
- If players leave a guild, they will not lose the guild buildings constructed but their production will stop until they rejoin a new guild.
- If players leave a guild, they will not be able to participate in guild events until they rejoin or join a new guild. The player may not join another guild until 24 hours after leaving the previous guild.
Owning a land will entitle the player to launch a Guild and become its owner and administrator.
As administrators, they will be able to set some parameters:
- Tax collection.
- Participation in guild events.
- Minimum requirements to participate in the distribution of rewards in these events.
The lands will be distributed as NFTs, and organized in this way:
- 1000 lands for the Light faction
- 1000 lands for the Shadow faction
For each faction (Light and Shadow) there will be:
- 20 legendary lands
- 100 ultra-rare lands
- 200 rare lands
- 680 common lands
The rarity of the lands will affect the guild bonuses, the rewards obtained in guild events and number of members.