Rada Quest TCG is an online multiplayer trading card strategy game developed by Dungeon Keeper Studios Ltd. Players will gather resources through the construction and upgrading of their buildings, the development of different technologies, the resolution of in-game events or through encounters (fights) against other players. These resources are required to boost the player’s cards.
The main goal of the game is that players can fight each other online and resolve quests by using their high-value cards (NFTs) supported by a boost system.
The game is based on the WAX blockchain, through which all the game’s assets are tradable via NFTs or FTs.
During the first stage of the game’s development only the TARUK and SC (Soul Crystal) tokens will be tradable. Afterwards we will set up the manual claim system for the rest of the tokens. Our goal is to minimize the impact the transactions have on the blockchain.
Players start with an NFT as their player sheet. They will be granted three additional NFTs so they can build the three starting buildings after completing a tutorial about the resource generation system, and a sufficient amount of such resources to start building:
- Farm: produces Food (FT)
- Sawmill: produces Wood (FT)
- Quarry: produces Stone (FT)
As the game development continues, more buildings will be added in order to produce other kinds of resources and activate new skills.
Buildings can be upgraded by spending resources to produce higher numbers in less time, as well as gain access to new skills and resources. The player must pay the resources required for this process.
Buildings’ NFTs will not be transferable but the players will be able to transfer its development status by using skill extractors. These can also be used to upgrade another building of the same type. Once the skill extractor has been used, the building will revert to its most basic level.
Buildings generate game resources that are needed for the upgrades of the same buildings or any other element of the game. These resources can also be traded as fungible tokens (FT).
Depending on their type, buildings can also produce other artifacts or consumables of limited duration that will serve as passive modifiers for the player’s skills.
Similarly to the Building system, a system of skills and technologies will be developed, and some of its characteristics include:
- The possibility to construct other types of buildings or to obtain other types of resources.
- The possibility to improve skills, for which the player will need to spend the required type and amount of resources.
- Basic resources: Food, Wood, Stone
- Magic Potions
- Soul Crystals
- Passive benefits granted to the player for an unlimited time, thanks to these skills.
The game cards can be obtained by playing the game, as a reward from Quests and events, or by purchasing card packs.
Cards will be delivered to the player as NFTs, always at their basic state and can be of different rarities:
Cards need to be boosted in order to reach the maximum level in each of their attributes:
- Attack: number of attack units the card controls. These will deal damage points.
- Defense: number of spellcasters the card controls. These mitigate incoming damage from enemies.
- Loot: number of serfs the card controls. If the player is victorious, these will loot the enemies’ resources and reduce the enemies’ troops.
- Experience: cards have a class level which is the general multiplier for their skills’ maximum level. Likewise, cards will accumulate experience levels that will also be multipliers for their skills. Each card has a fixed class level, but their experience level can be increased, as happens with other attributes.
- Skill: Each type of card will have a special skill that will act as a multiplier for its Attack, Defense or Loot (one of the three). This skill can be improved.
Two cards in their basic state can be merged (evolved) to obtain an extended card. Extended cards will have higher attributes than the basic ones.
- Perfect merge: 10% higher if both basic cards are boosted to a maximum.
- Imperfect merge: 5% higher if any of the basic cards are not boosted.
The extended card will need to be boosted too in order to reach its maximum development (Perfect Mature in case of a Perfect merge). A card is considered fully boosted if its five attributes are at maximum level and full of troops.
Cards can be recycled to generate resources. This will entail the destruction of the NFT.
Boosting the card’s attributes will require that some game resources are spent:
- Basic resources (Food, Wood, Stone)
- Magic Potions
- Soul Crystals
The player will need to pay the resources required for this process.
There are different kinds of game resources. Most of them will be used in the construction and upgrade of buildings and to boost cards. The player will be granted these resources as fungible tokens (FT)*.
- Food, Wood and Stone: these are the basic resources required for the construction of buildings. Players can use them to boost their cards, and they can also be transformed into other kinds of resources in the buildings that serve this purpose.
- Red Potion or Potion of Strength: it will increase the card’s Attack level.
- Blue Potion or Potion of Mana: it will increase the card’s Defense level.
- Yellow Potion or Potion of Loot: it will increase the card’s Loot level.
- Purple Potion or Potion of Experience: it will increase the card’s Experience.
- Green Potion or Potion of Skill: it will improve the card’s special Skill.
- Soul Crystal: it allows the player to increase any of the card’s attributes, as well as to buy other game’s items (card packs among them). Special packs for events can only be purchased with WAX.
- Credits: it is the virtual coin of the game that can be used to participate in the Tavern’s minigames.
Resources can be obtained:
- As a result of the activity in production buildings.
- As a reward from events and in-game activities, such as the Tavern’s minigames.
- By trade.
*During the first stage of the game’s development only the TARUK and Soul Crystal tokens will be tradable. Afterwards we will release the manual claim system for the rest of the tokens. Our goal is to minimize the impact of transactions on the blockchain.
Different challenges or Quests will appear periodically as the game progresses. These will allow players to compete for the best positions in the ranking and for the best prizes.
Rada Quest TCG is alive and in constant development. The release of new Quests will come in hand with new cards related to such events.
Some of these cards will be on sale and will provide some extra help for the player during the event thanks to their special skills.
The best players will be rewarded with new edition cards.
Cards related to events will be limited edition and in their basic state.
Encounters between players will be semi-automatic. Each player will need to configure two hands: one for Attack and one for Defense. When a player fights against another, they will play their hand of Attack against the other player’s hand of Defense, which the other player must have configured previously.
Players will be organized in different categories depending on the results of their previous encounters in order to keep balance among users, therefore avoiding abuse (farming).
These categories will be created in a dynamic way as events and tournaments take place, and thus some gaps between players cannot be avoided during the first stages of the game’s development.
In these encounters, players will be able to gain Soul Crystal tokens and other rewards for their high scores, which will vary depending on the different levels we mentioned earlier. These Soul Crystals will be looted by the winner thanks to the serfs they possess, and to their skill of extracting the souls of the enemy’s troops.
The loser’s cards may lose their troops only if said player was the one who initiated the encounter. The player who received the challenge will not lose their troops, but may lose or gain ranking points within the tournament.
In the Tavern, players can find casual games that will serve as an extra pastime but also to get items such as Potions, Credits and other kinds of rewards.
A system of periodic tournaments with special prizes for the best-scoring players is also on the horizon.
To play these minigames the player must spend Credits (FT tokens) which can be purchased via WAX from the Tavern or as rewards in-game.
The game counts with a daily reset system which will allow, among other things:
- The reading of players’ Inventory in search of NFTs or special tokens that serve as game modifiers, such as Game-Art NFTs which increase Luck points, or temporary action boosters.
- The delivering of daily rewards for players who log in: this system will follow a calendar with different gifts.
- The start or ending of certain events or game tournaments.
Daily rewards for reset and login (Free to all players)
Daily rotation of rewards for logging in (7-days cycle):
- Day 1: 10 Potions of Strength and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 2: 10 Potions of Defense and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 3: 10 Potions of Skill and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 4: 10 Potions of Experience and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 5: 10 Potions of Loot and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 6: 10 Credits for minigames and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 7: 50 Soul Crystals
Reward modifiers (Conditioned)
- VIP players (if you have +1000 TARUK in wallet):
- Soul Crystal x2
- Luck x2 (max. 20 points)*
- If you have the “Today’s special card” in wallet**:
- Luck x2 (max. 20 points)*
- Daily Potion x10 xToday’s special card’s stock***
* Stacking; if the two conditions are met, the multiplier will be x4.
**A model from the “cute” Game Art collection created by GrisVisa will be selected everyday as Today’s special card. 28 Natural days cycle independent of the player’s login.
***Max. 200 units
Rewards per stake of NFTs
(upcoming – under maintenance)
Everyday a snapshot will be taken over the Game Art NFTs to calculate the Luck multiplier and the total rewards per stake.
Everyday 70000 Soul Crystals will be added to the rewards jackpot.
15% of the Soul Crystals collected in-game will be added to the rewards jackpot.
The distribution will take place among the 14000 NFTs from the “GrisVisa” collection.
- Calculation of the player’s Luck multiplier.
- luck_per_NFT = 0.200 + ((max_supply – (template_mint – 1)) / 1000)
- Calculation of rewards per stake of the “cute” Game Art edition (illustrations by GrisVisa)
- 1/14000 Soul Crystals from the total of the rewards jackpot per each NFT
TARUK is the crowdfunding token of the game. Thanks to the sales of this token we can get funds to keep developing the game.
As an appreciation of the trust Taruk’s buyers put on us, we will grant them gifts in the form of WAX, skill boosters for the game and other game items.
These sharings will have a variable periodicity and the number of gifts to share cannot exceed the 50% of the game’s earnings between each sharing.
The Taruk token can be traded in Alcor
The game will be organized in (long-term) season which will contain (short-term) campaigns and events.
Cards will be on sale through a system of pre-mint for all Ultra-Rare or Legendary cards.
Ultra-Rare and Legendary cards will be of limited edition.
Rare cards will be of unlimited edition until next season.
Common cards may be of unlimited edition permanently. The main purpose of these cards is to be destroyed in order to obtain resources to boost other cards.
Cards will be sold in-game within different types of packs.
Exclusive packs can only be purchased with WAX.
Support packs can be purchased with WAX and Soul Crystals.
November 12th 2021:
- Release of Game-Art NFTs (non-playable cards)
- Release of the first minigame and opening of tournaments
- Stage 1:
- The sale of first-season playing card packs: “Honor & Glory”
- Basic building system
- Card boosting and merging system
- Stage 2:
- New buildings
- Skill tree
- Quest system (PvE)
- Stage 3:
- More buildings and skills
- Encounters system (PvP)
Rada Quest community
Rada Quest is a game created by Dungeon Keeper Studios Ltd. and 3DK Render WAX Guild