Rada Quest TCG is an online multiplayer trading card strategy game developed by Dungeon Keeper Studios Ltd. Players will gather resources through the construction and upgrading of their buildings, the development of different technologies, the resolution of in-game events or through encounters (fights) against other players. These resources are required to boost the player’s cards.
The main goal of the game is that players can fight each other online and resolve quests by using their high-value cards (NFTs) supported by a boost system.
The game is based on the WAX blockchain, through which all the game’s assets are tradable via Non Fungible Tokens (NFT) or Fungible Tokens (FT).
During the first stage of the game’s development only the TARUK and SC (Soul Crystal) tokens will be tradable. Afterwards we will set up the manual claim system for the rest of the tokens. Our goal is to minimize the impact the transactions have on the blockchain.
Rada’s Social Structure
Every new player will play the role of a “Renegade” from far away lands with a desire for fortune in Rada’s kingdom. But Rada is a harsh place, its people divided into different factions and clans who fight against each other to prosper… and survive.
Renegades will have access to the basic resource-generating buildings (farm, sawmill and quarry) but will not be able to create other types of buildings until they choose a faction and join a clan or launch a clan of their own.
There are 2 factions in Rada: Light and Shadow.
The deck is divided into these two factions. Players may mix cards from both factions, but they will get a bonus for their attributes only when all the cards in their hand are from the same faction to which the player belongs.
When a player of one faction faces another player of the opposite faction, both players can obtain a bonus to their outcome of the battle (depending on the result). This advantage will be increased if their entire hand of cards belongs to their own faction.
*Hand of cards: a selection of cards for attack and defense alignments. It does not refer to the entire stock of cards in the player’s possession.
Players can launch their own clans or join existing clans.
To launch a clan, a Rada Land card is needed. These cards are assigned to the Light and Shadow factions and are organized into rarities with different attributes (common, rare, ultra-rare and legendary).
Clans have no limited number of members.
Clan membership provides various rights and benefits:
- The construction of advanced buildings.
- Obtaining certain upgrades and artifacts for those buildings.
- Variable bonuses to the production of basic buildings (depending on land rarity).
- Right to participate in clan events.
- Right to benefit from clan advantages and/or rewards in clan events according to rankings (variable, depending on land rarity).
Likewise, clan membership also implies some obligations:
- The clan owner may apply a property fee to clan members ranging from 0% and up to 20% of the member’s production from basic buildings. This fee will be assigned at the owner’s discretion and without regard to the rarity of the land.
- If players leave a clan, they will not lose the buildings constructed but their production will stop until they rejoin a new clan.
- If players leave a clan, they will not be able to participate in clan events until they rejoin or join a new clan.
Owning a land will entitle the player to launch a clan and become its owner and administrator.
As administrators, they will be able to set some parameters:
- Tax collection.
- Participation in clan events.
- Minimum requirements to participate in the distribution of rewards in these events.
The lands will be distributed as NFTs, and organized in this way:
- 1000 lands for the Light faction
- 1000 lands for the Shadow faction
For each faction (Light and Shadow) there will be:
- 20 legendary lands
- 100 ultra-rare lands
- 200 rare lands
- 680 common lands
The rarity of the lands will affect the clan members as stated in previous points.
Players start with an NFT as their player sheet. They will be granted three additional NFTs so they can build the three starting buildings after completing a tutorial about the resource generation system, and a sufficient amount of such resources to start building:
- Farm: produces Food (FT)
- Sawmill: produces Wood (FT)
- Quarry: produces Stone (FT)
As the game development continues, more buildings will be added in order to produce other kinds of resources and activate new skills.
Buildings can be upgraded by spending resources to produce higher numbers in less time, as well as gain access to new skills and resources. The player must pay the resources required for this process.
Buildings’ NFTs will not be transferable but the players will be able to transfer its development status by using skill extractors. These can also be used to upgrade another building of the same type. Once the skill extractor has been used, the building will revert to its most basic level.
Buildings generate game resources that are needed for the upgrades of the same buildings or any other element of the game. These resources can also be traded as fungible tokens (FT).
Depending on their type, buildings can also produce other artifacts or consumables of limited duration that will serve as passive modifiers for the player’s skills.
Skill Tree System
Similarly to the Building system, a system of skills and technologies will be developed, and some of its characteristics include:
- The possibility to construct other types of buildings or to obtain other types of resources.
- The possibility to improve skills, for which the player will need to spend the required type and amount of resources.
- Basic resources: Food, Wood, Stone
- Magic Potions
- Soul Crystals
- Passive benefits are granted to the player for an unlimited time, thanks to these skills.
There are different kinds of game resources. Most of them will be used in the construction and upgrade of buildings and to boost cards. The player will be granted these resources as fungible tokens (FT)*.
- Food, Wood and Stone: these are the basic resources required for the construction of buildings. Players can use them to boost their cards, and they can also be transformed into other kinds of resources in the buildings that serve this purpose.
- Red Potion or Potion of Strength: it will increase the card’s Attack level.
- Blue Potion or Potion of Mana: it will increase the card’s Defense level.
- Yellow Potion or Potion of Loot: it will increase the card’s Loot level.
- Purple Potion or Potion of Experience: it will increase the card’s Experience.
- Green Potion or Potion of Skill: it will improve the card’s special Skill.
- Soul Crystal: it allows the player to increase any of the card’s attributes, as well as to buy other game’s items (card packs among them). Special packs for events can only be purchased with WAX.
- Credits: it is the virtual coin of the game that can be used to participate in the Tavern’s minigames.
How to get and trade resources
Resources such as Soul Crystal and potions can be obtained in mini-games, game events or by trading with other players.
Soul Crystals and colored potions can also be obtained by burning cards that the player discards. The number of resources recovered will depend on the card’s level, maturity status and a random factor modified by the player’s luck accumulation. The destruction of the card must be done in-game!
An NPC barter system will be enabled in the Bazaar to exchange resources (commissions will be charged).
Basic resources (food, wood and stone) can be obtained through the production of basic buildings that will be delivered to the player (farm, saw and quarry).
Some tokens will be tradable on external markets such as Alcor. These can currently be traded:
- Soul Crystal: https://wax.alcor.exchange/trade/sc-tarukofficer_wax-eosio.token
- Credits: https://wax.alcor.exchange/trade/cr-tarukofficer_wax-eosio.token
- Taruk (crowdfunding token): https://wax.alcor.exchange/trade/taruk-tarukofficer_wax-eosio.token
The game will enable an internal marketplace for players to trade all in-game resources, in the near future.
*During the first stage of the game’s development only the TARUK and Soul Crystal tokens will be tradable. Afterward, we will release the manual claim system for the rest of the tokens. Our goal is to minimize the impact of transactions on the blockchain.
Boosting Game Cards
Cards are given at their basic version and at level 1. They must be boosted and leveled up in order to acquire their maximum potential.
Two identical cards in a basic version may be merged into their extended version, which may have more power than the basic version if the conditions indicated below are met.
Cards can be boosted by using different ingredients:
- Basic resources: Food, wood, stone.
- Combined always at 1:1:1
- 0.5 level points per primary resource unit (combined).
- Magic potions:
- Red: Attack power
- Blue: Defense power
- Yellow: Looting power
- Purple: Experience power
- Green: Ability power
- 1000 level points per potion
- Soul Crystal:
- Universal Booster (for any attribute)
- 2000 level points per Soul Crystal
Card level system
Each card has a “Power” number which will be the main attribute multiplier. This power number will be displayed on the top-left section of the card and the number will be fixed for the card regardless of its power level.
*The Power attribute will mark the evolution of new cards in the game; cards of higher power will be released each time, over time and with new events.
In addition to the rank, or Power, the card will have an experience level scale ranging from 1 to a value depending on the rarity of the card:
- Base: 1-50
- Extended: 1-70
- Base: 1-80
- Extended: 1-100
- Base: 1-90
- Extended: 1-120
- Base: 1-110
- Extended: 1-180
Each card will have an associated skill multiplier for a specific attribute: attack, defense or looting.
Experience points per level
Each card has a point multiplier system for each level. The combination of the card’s Power, the points per level and the acquired level will determine the values of the card’s attributes.
Extended versions will have an added 5% increase in their point value per level if the merged base cards were fully boosted. This is called Perfect Maturing (PM).
PNL = BP + ((BI * BP) * L) + ((PMI * BP) * L) + ((PW / 100) * BP)
PNL = Points needed for next level
L = Level – 1
BP = Base Points according to rarity
BI = 1%
PMI = 5% if EXT PM, 0% in all other cases
PW = Power of the card
*The increase due to PW is constant for all levels.
Points to level a common base card with power 6 from level 4 to 5
PNL = 100 + (1% * 100 * 4) + ( 0% * 100 * 4 ) + ( 6 / 100 * 100)
100 + 4 + 0 + 6 = 110 points
Points to level a legendary card EXT PM power 14 from level 179 to 180
PNL = 800 + (1% * 800 * 179) + (5% * 800 * 179) + (14/100 * 800)
= 800 + 1432 + 7160 + 112 = 9.504 points
The sum of PNL for the 180 levels indicates the total points required by the card for its full evolution:
927,360 Points in total.
Requirements (can be combined):
Each card has 3 attributes for combat:
The maximum value of these attributes is determined by the level and the experience points per level of the card, calculated in the previous section.
The calculation is the sum of all the experience points required up to the current level of the card.
CP = L * ( PNL + BP ) / 2
- CP = Combat Points
- L = Card’s current level
- PNL = Points needed for next level (previous section)
- BP = Base Points according to rarity
Common base card of power 6 at level 5
CP = 5 * ( 110 + 100 ) / 2 = 525 units
Legendary card PM EXT power 14 at level 180
CP = 180 * ( 9.504 + 800 ) / 2 = 927.360 units
Cost of combat units for a legendary card EXT PM Power 14 at level 180:
- 927,360 units for warriors
- 927,360 units for mages
- 927.360 units for serfs
- Total: 2,782,080 units
Requirements (can be combined):
- 5.564.160 units of food + wood + stone
- 2.782 Potions of each attribute
- 1,391 Soul Crystal
- Cards are generated at level 1 with 100 units in each combat attribute (attack, defense and looting).
- When leveling up, the amount of units of the previous level is retained.
- This calculation lacks the addition of the skill attribute. See next section.
- To achieve the maximum attack, defense or looting level, the card must have the full number of troops allowed in the corresponding attribute. If your maximum attack is 10,000 but you only have 500 warriors, your real attack will be 500 points.
Cards have a skill modifier (Skill) that can affect the attack, defense or looting values with 3 possible values.
- Light: up to +0.5%.
- Moderate: up to +5%.
- Strong: up to +10%.
The skill % will proportionally affect the skill attribute level of the card (from 1 to 10).
The skill level must be boosted with Soul Crystals, skill potions and/or basic resources.
Legendary card PM EXT power 14 at level 180 with full troops
CP = 180 * ( 9.504 + 800 ) / 2 = 927.360 combat points (attack)
If the card has an attack ability with a strong modifier (+10%), it will attack with 10% more of the troops it carries.
TCP = 927.360 + 10% = 1.020.096 combat points (attack)
TCP= Total Combat Points
The 10% increase is virtual and only for combat purposes.
During combat, troops may be looted from you by the enemy’s forces, and you must replenish them by consuming resources.
Cards may have other types of modifiers whose action may be connected to clan membership, possession of special event cards, extraordinary consumables or the equipment of artifacts.
These modifiers may be limited in scope and duration on a case-by-case basis.
Different challenges or Quests will appear periodically as the game progresses. These will allow players to compete for the best positions in the ranking and for the best prizes.
Rada Quest TCG is alive and in constant development. The release of new Quests will come in hand with new cards related to such events.
Some of these cards will be on sale and will provide some extra help for the player during the event thanks to their special skills.
The best players will be rewarded with new edition cards.
Cards related to events will be limited edition and in their basic state.
Encounters between players will be semi-automatic. Each player will need to configure two hands: one for Attack and one for Defense. When a player fights against another, they will play their hand of Attack against the other player’s hand of Defense, which the other player must have configured previously.
Players will be organized in different categories depending on the results of their previous encounters in order to keep balance among users, therefore avoiding abuse (farming).
These categories will be created in a dynamic way as events and tournaments take place, and thus some gaps between players cannot be avoided during the first stages of the game’s development.
In these encounters, players will be able to gain Soul Crystal tokens and other rewards for their high scores, which will vary depending on the different levels we mentioned earlier. These Soul Crystals will be looted by the winner thanks to the serfs they possess, and to their skill of extracting the souls of the enemy’s troops.
The loser’s cards may lose their troops only if said player was the one who initiated the encounter. The player who received the challenge will not lose their troops, but may lose or gain ranking points within the tournament.
In the Tavern, players can find casual games that will serve as an extra pastime but also to get items such as Potions, Credits and other kinds of rewards.
A system of periodic tournaments with special prizes for the best-scoring players is also on the horizon.
To play these minigames the player must spend Credits (FT tokens) which can be purchased via WAX from the Tavern or as rewards in-game.
The game counts with a daily reset system which will allow, among other things:
- The reading of players’ Inventory in search of NFTs or special tokens that serve as game modifiers, such as Game-Art NFTs which increase Luck points, or temporary action boosters.
- The delivering of daily rewards for players who log in: this system will follow a calendar with different gifts.
- The start or ending of certain events or game tournaments.
Daily rewards for reset and login (Free to all players)
Daily rotation of rewards for logging in (7-days cycle):
- Day 1: 10 Potions of Strength and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 2: 10 Potions of Defense and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 3: 10 Potions of Skill and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 4: 10 Potions of Experience and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 5: 10 Potions of Loot and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 6: 10 Credits for minigames and 25 Soul Crystals
- Day 7: 50 Soul Crystals
Reward modifiers (Conditioned)
- VIP players (if you have +1000 TARUK in wallet):
- Soul Crystal x2
- Luck x2 (max. 20 points)*
- If you have the “Today’s special card” in wallet**:
- Luck x2 (max. 20 points)*
- Daily Potion x10 xToday’s special card’s stock***
* Stacking; if the two conditions are met, the multiplier will be x4.
**A model from the “cute” Game Art collection created by GrisVisa will be selected everyday as Today’s special card. 28 Natural days cycle independent of the player’s login.
***Max. 200 units
Rewards per stake of NFTs
Everyday a snapshot will be taken over the Game Art NFTs to calculate the Luck multiplier and the total rewards per stake.
Everyday 70000 Soul Crystals will be added to the rewards jackpot.
15% of the Soul Crystals collected in-game will be added to the rewards jackpot.
The distribution will take place among the 14000 NFTs from the “GrisVisa” collection.
- Calculation of the player’s Luck multiplier.
- luck_per_NFT = 0.200 + ((max_supply – (template_mint – 1)) / 1000)
- Calculation of rewards per stake of the “cute” Game Art edition (illustrations by GrisVisa)
- 1/14000 Soul Crystals from the total of the rewards jackpot per each NFT
TARUK is the crowdfunding token of the game. Thanks to the sales of this token we can get funds to keep developing the game.
As an appreciation of the trust Taruk’s buyers put on us, we will grant them gifts in the form of WAX, skill boosters for the game and other game items.
These sharings will have a variable periodicity and the number of gifts to share cannot exceed the 50% of the game’s earnings between each sharing.
The Taruk token can be traded in Alcor
The game will be organized in (long-term) season which will contain (short-term) campaigns and events.
Cards will be on sale through a system of pre-mint for all Ultra-Rare or Legendary cards.
Ultra-Rare and Legendary cards will be of limited edition.
Rare cards will be of unlimited edition until next season.
Common cards may be of unlimited edition permanently. The main purpose of these cards is to be destroyed in order to obtain resources to boost other cards.
Cards will be sold in-game within different types of packs.
Exclusive packs can only be purchased with WAX.
Support packs can be purchased with WAX and Soul Crystals.
✔ Detailed Stage 1 (Completed)
- Web page
- Game Document
- 1st WAX drop release – Game Art
- Open Alcor market for game tokens
- Game Beta released
- Opening pack system
- Blending system
- 1st minigame with weekly tournaments
- Daily rewards
- NFT staking rewards system for Game Art
*Note: This information may be subject to variations according to the evolution of the project development and always looking for the consensus of the community.